1. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
"The Promoter": Arderin Distillery Ltd, Church Road, Tullamore, Ireland
2. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
Main Prize - WIN AN IRISH GIN ADVENTURE
3. There will be 1 main prize allocated. You may enter multiple times.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. Promotional Period UK & ROI: Submit your entry between 00:01 on 1ST February 2019 and 23:59 on 31th March 2019.
6. To Enter: Entrants can enter online at www.moririshgin.com/win directly or by clicking through to this site from social media links. Entry can also be made through Instagram by either tagging @moririshgin or by following the instructions on a promotional post on their page www.instagram.com/moririshgin
Mandatory fields on the form must be completed in order to enter. If entering through Instagram the instructions must be followed to enter successfully. Internet is required to enter.
7. The Prize. One winner will win a trip for 2 to Dublin. This includes a 2-night stay in a hotel, flights and transfers to and from the airport all selected and booked by The Promoter. Other expenses are not included. The trip will include 3 hours at The Copper Pot Gin School in Dublin, hosted by Mór’s Lead Distiller, Eoin Bara. The trip must be taken in 2019 on dates proposed by The Promoter. The winner will get to choose between 5 proposed dates.
8. The Prize is only valid for the dates as specified above and no compensation is payable if the winner is not able to attend the whole or any part of the Prize.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
10. All valid entrants resident in Great Britain, Northern Ireland and ROI will be judged on the criteria set out below, within 10 working days of the end of the promotion period, by a panel including at least one judge who is independent from the promoter. The name of the independent judge is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “Win an Irish Gin Adventure - Judge” in the subject line, to arrive between 1sth Feb 2019 and 30th June 2019. The winner will be the entrant who submits the highest-scoring entry.
Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
a. Include any reference to or imagery of inappropriate or excessive drinking;
b. Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
c. Represent a danger to health and safety;
d. Promote drugs or drug culture;
e. Refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
f. Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.); or
g. Include the names, of any individual without their express permission.
11. Valid entries will be judged on the following criteria
a. Compliance with word limit
b. Quality of idea contained in the entry; and
c. Writing style of the entrant in the entry.
d. Quality of the photograph included in the entry
12. Further Main Prize Information:
a. The winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;
b. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, no compensation will be provided;
c. Once a booking has been confirmed changes are permitted but may incur extra charges;
d. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued;
e. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of appropriate travel insurance, valid passports (minimum 2 clear pages, minimum 6 months validity from proposed date of return), visas if required and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure;
f. once tickets have been issued, the Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or travel companies.
13.Winners will be notified by email or on Instagram within 5 working days of the end of the promotion. The Winner will be announced on the Mór Instagram page (without contact details). The winners will be required to respond within 14 days from the date of initial contact to respond to the Promoter confirming (1) eligibility and (2) acceptance of the prize. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 14 days of the notification, the Promoter may reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner who will be required to respond with required confirmations.
14. Prize Delivery: The promoter reserves the right to seek proof of age in the form of appropriate identification prior to prize being organised. The Prize (trip) details will be organised and confirmed with the prizewinner within 30 days of prize acceptance.
Weekly Prize Draws - Win a bottle of MOR GIN
15. There will be two prize draws per week. One will be selected from entries made through www.moririshgin.com/win. The second will be selected from entries made via Instagram by either tagging @moririshgin or entering on their page at www.instagram.com/moririshgin. You may enter multiple times but only one entry per person will be permitted for each of the weekly prize draws. Only one prize per person throughout the Promotional Period will be permitted.
16. No purchase is necessary to enter.
17. Promotional Period UK & ROI: Submit your entry between 00:01 on 01st February 2019 and 23:59 on 31st March 2019. There will be 8 x weekly Promotional Periods throughout the promotion, starting on Fridays at 00.01 and finishing on Thursdays at 23:59 each week. The final week will run for 2 extra days and finish on Sunday 31st of March at 23:59pm.
18. To Enter: Entrants will automatically be entered into these prize draws when they enter the WIN AN IRISH GIN ADVENTURE promotion through the website directly or by clicking through from social media links or by tagging Mór’s Instagram page or by entering on the page itself. Internet is required to enter. Mandatory fields on the form must be completed in order to enter. If entering through Instagram the instructions must be followed to enter successfully.
19. The Prizes:
Two weekly prizes will consist of:-
a. 1 x bottle of 70cl Mór Wild Berry Gin
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries received within the Weekly Promotional Period closing time will be entered into a random prize draw conducted by Brand Central UK, within 10 working days. The winner will be the first entry chosen at random from all eligible entries received.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email or via Instagram within 3 working days of the relevant prize draw and announced on the Mór Instagram page (without contact details) The winners will be required to respond within 14 days of notification confirming their eligibility and acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
20. Prize Delivery: The promoter reserves the right to seek proof of age in the form of appropriate identification prior to prize dispatch. Prizes will be delivered within 30 days of notification.
21. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the Promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 9), to then decline their prize the Promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
22. For The main prize and the weekly prize draws, The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
23. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
24. Any expenses or injuries incurred by the winners in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
25. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
26. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
28. The winners shall, at the Promoter's request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material which includes social media.
29. The initial and surname plus the county of the winners will be available on request by contacting email@example.com from the closing date of the promotion up to 3 months after the closing date.
30. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
31. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
32. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
33. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
34. By entering this promotion you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party.
35. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Irish Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
For a chance to win fill in your deets on the form below and tell us about your Adventurous Spirit and why you should win. You could also upload a photo of yourself enjoying a Mór Gin....no pressure but we would love it if you did! You will automatically get entered into our weekly prize draw to win a bottle of Mór Irish Gin too!
Share with your friends on social media